Tuesday 23 October 2012

Biffy Clyro - Spring Arena Tour Announced

Opposites Album Artwork
Well, I got some very good news when I got in from Palma Violets last night. I sat down with my cup of tea (Yes. Very rock and roll, I know!) and logged into Facebook to update my "friends" on what I had been up to over the past few hours when I found a very exciting picture published by Biffy Clyro's Facebook page. THEIR GOING ON TOUR!!! As you my know already, Biffy Clyro are without a doubt my favourite band in the world and so you can imagine my excitement. Their gigs will be held from 20th March to 3rd April 2013 and tickets officially go on sale on Friday (Pre-sale on Wednesday for "Team Biffy" members). The dates are as follows:

Newcastle Metro Radio Arena (March 20, 2013)
Birmingham LG Arena (21)
Cardiff Motorpoint Arena (22)
Sheffield Motorpoint Arena (23)
Manchester Arena (25)
Bournemouth International Centre (26)
Dublin The O2 (28)
Belfast Odyssey Arena (29)
Aberdeen AECC (31)
Glasgow SECC (April 1)
London The O2 (3)


Biffy released their new album's artwork over the weekend and the album is out on January 28th. This is their 6th studio album and this will be their 2nd arena tour. MON THE BIFF!

For more information on the tour go to Biffy's website: http://www.biffyclyro.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment