Friday 26 October 2012

October Top 10 Tracks - Palma Violets Gig Review Coming Soon (Update)

"Weights & Measures" - Dry the River
Artwork 
I realized that I haven't posted in a while because it's taking me ages to write the Palma Violets review so I thought I'd amuse you with a top 10 in the meantime instead. It's moving into winter and we need some good pick me up songs to keep us going and do here is my little list:

10. "We Are Not Good People" - Bloc Party
9. "Last Of The Summer Wine" - Palma Violets
8. "Lightning Bolt" - Jake Bugg
7.  "All In Vain! - The Vaccines
6. "Stingin' Belle" - Biffy Clyro
5. "Best Of Friends" - Palma Violets
4. "Simple As This" - Jake Bugg
3. "Riot Song" - Pure Love
2. "Haul Away" - Mark Knopfler
1. "Weights & Measures" - Dry the River

To listen to "Weights & Measures" go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5g-DeG0MJc

0 comments:

Post a Comment