Saturday 13 October 2012

Top 10 Bands

18:43 Posted by Unknown No comments
I thought I'd start with an easy post so you know what to expect from me in the future. My parents have had a massive influence on what I listen to. From a young age I listened to the likes of the Smiths and Sex Pistols as well as the Pet Shop Boys etc and I have made my own discoveries within the music world opening my horizons to Biffy Clyro and Kasabian. This is actually going to be harder than I first though...

10. Pet Shop Boys
9.  Waterboys
8. Nirvana
7. Foo Fighters
6. The Smiths
5. Dry The River
4. Oasis
3. The Vaccines
2. Kasabian
1. Biffy Clyro

To be honest, this is nothing serious, my favourite bands change around a lot! Just missing out were bands like Pure Love, Tribes, The Jam and Sex Pistols.
Biffy Clyro

0 comments:

Post a Comment