Friday 4 October 2013

Let's catch up!

15:57 Posted by Unknown No comments
Good day,

Hope you had a nice summer and are having a pleasant autumn.

You may or may not know that I now do most of my bloggy stuff on Tumblr now rather than on Blogger. That is great and all but I realised recently that all I really do on Tumblr is find photos on Pinterest and shove them on there instead rather than write all that much.

I haven't written anything really since I turned 16 so I thought I would start it up again in between my A-Levels.

Over the summer, I had lots of fun. Now, one month into year 12, I have a lot more stuff to write about because I now do the four most important subjects to me in more detail and am learning a lot. For example, I have got really into poetry from the First World War because that is what I'm studying in English Lit, becoming more aware of how media works in, you guessed it, Media Studies and I'm becoming more informed about music and how the industry works through Music and Music Tech.

All in all, I feel that all for of my subjects go hand in hand with this and so I decided to give the blog a new feel. Although I will always be talking about music, I should also talk about other things that mean something to me like books and politics so that's what I'm going to do. This is now officially, if it wasn't already, a blog dedicated to the ramblings of me!

Thanks,

Ava Forbes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment