Saturday 1 February 2014

Hello old friend!

Hope your new year is off to a good start! I am so very sorry for going away, A-Levels eh? (Ohh a rhyme). So everything is well and good - although a little busy but I'm living comfortably in the same place I was the last time we spoke.

Since going back to school in January, I have found a lot to write about and have formed a lot of opinions that I didn't know I had or had forgotten I was bothered about. This has mainly come from my Media classes as we have started talking a lot about representation and in particular representation of women and the working class. Also my eyes are being opened to the importance of hard rock and trance in Music Tech and have fallen in love with Haydn in Music. English is pleasant though we are doing drama and as I hate reading aloud, I am keeping my head down a lot unless it is to voice something of importance. NO ACTING. 

I have decided to make a late new year resolution (yes I am aware it is now February) and try very hard to write at least one post a week on things that are happening round and about me in my life. Whether it is about music, the news, books or whatever I hope that you enjoy it!

Until then, you can follow me on twitter or tumblr. Tah-tah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment