Thursday 27 February 2014

Jungle are cool!

16:36 Posted by Unknown No comments
Over Christmas I paid a lot of attention to the BBC's 'Sound Of 2014' competition and got a few new artists to listen to. Amongst them were the likes of George Ezra, Luke Sital-Singh and of course the winner Sam Smith but my favourite by far were the wonderful Jungle.

The London based duo have an old school feel to them that makes leaves you nodding your head to every track. They have been pretty secretive about who they are but are supposed to be releasing their debut album this year and so I'd expect they'll reveal themselves at some point in the near future. All I know is they are a band I keep coming back to every once in a while and loving them!

Here is the awesome video for 'The Heat':




Follow me on Twitter & Tumblr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment