Monday 19 May 2014

Not knowing.

I like you.
Or at least I like who I am when I'm with you. 
When I look into your eyes, 
I'm on a different planet.
I've always liked you...
Even before everyone else did. 
I still do... 
And I don't know if its worse if you know,
Or worse if you don't.

I find this so beautiful. It reminds me of myself this time last year and to a certain degree of myself now. I don't know who wrote it (if you do, can you please leave a comment?) but I found it via StumbleUpon and it is from a website called: http://hellopoetry.com/poem/243739/not-knowing/. Hope you enjoy it.

I want to start putting more poetry on here, doing Literature this year has really made me fall in love with it! Thanks for visiting, don't forget to follow me on Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment